You can download a PDF of these rules.
The Camp Rules are:
- Our youth and family camp property is a non smoking, drug and alcohol free zone and we thank you for your cooperation in maintaining it that way.
- To ensure our prices to a minimum please leave all facilities clean on departure. Failure to do so will incur a contactors cleaning charge. This will include cleaning out the microwave and the fridge/freezer. The bench tops will need wiping down and the floors vacuumed.
- Our NO PETS policy is in harmony with the Caravan Parks and Camping Ground Regulations 1997 and complies with the campground being an A Class Reserve.
- To prevent erosion please use the pathway to the beach and avoid damaging the beach foliage.
- Please do not rearrange or remove any furnishings or equipment. Please do not stick anything to the walls.
- Always use the external shower to remove sand before entering the bathroom complex. Children must be supervised at all times.
- Sunset Friday to sunset Saturday is our special day of worship. Thankyou for avoiding, whenever possible, the use of laundry facilities during these times.
- All campers are to check in and pay on arrival. Group coordinators are responsible for the collection and payment on arrival.
- All damage to site property, including soiled mattresses, will be charged to the family/group leader.
- There are guidelines as to the erection of tents or flyscreen annexes. To save embarrassment please speak with the manager before setting up your camp.
- A waste disposal dump station is available on site. Enquire to the Manager for further details
- BBQ to be cleaned after use. Please use your own lighter/matches.
- Please avoid the chewing of gum while at the park as it is difficult to remove from floors and other surfaces.
- No noise, music, TV and lights after 11 PM.
- Bikes, Skateboards and Scooters are not to be ridden around the buildings. Please use the Cycle-way at the front of the Campground with your children.