Download the PDF of the policy.
This document outlines the BAYFC Booking Policy in order to comply with Lessee terms contained in lease with the Busselton Shire and that are in harmony with the Caravan Parks and Camping Ground Regulations (1997). The policy ensures procedural fairness for both the client and BAYFC.
- General Conditions
- Occupation of the BAYFC accommodation and facilities is subject to this booking policy.
- The SDA Church and/or the BAYFC Manager reserve the right to close the BAYFC campground and facilities at any time for operational or public safety reasons.
- The BAYFC Manager reserves the right to decline campground and facility bookings for a period of up to 5 years to persons who have previously been subject to expulsion or infringement as a result of their behaviour at the campground.
- The SDA Church and/or the BAYFC Manager reserve the right to decline campground and facility bookings to groups or individuals or for activities that are contrary to SDA Church belief and practice.
- Persons under the age of 18 years must be accompanied by a responsible adult. The only exception is by special written arrangement with the BAYFC Manager.
- Emergency accommodation will be provided in harmony with the BAYFC Emergency Accommodation Policy.
- BAYFC has limited parking facilities. During Peak Season all day visitor’s vehicles must be off the Campground by 4.00pm
- All bookings will be considered in order of the time they are received at the BAYFC.
- Primary consideration will be given to disadvantaged families, groups and individuals.
- BAYFC staff are available to take bookings Monday to Friday during Office hours. From sunset Friday to sunset Saturday is our Bible Sabbath. The Office and Park are closed for arrivals all day Saturday.
- The camping and/or accommodation fee is calculated on the basis of the number of persons and the type of accommodation booked.
- Exclusive use of the whole Hall and adjoining accommodation is available during off-peak periods. There must be a minimum of 25 people in the Hall or the equivalent cost of that number of people is to be paid. Groups exceeding 25 people will be required to pay a fee per head for each additional person staying in the hall accommodation.
- Any visitors staying overnight will be regarded as occupants and will be charged at the appropriate ‘per person’ rate.
- Bookings may be made up to 18 months in advance of the date of camping at the BAYFC and booking of facilities.
- Peak Season at the BAYFC is considered to be: 16 December to 31 January (inclusive); all Long Weekends; Easter holidays; 1st Term School holidays. If a pre-booking is in this period every night booked must be paid in full. For every site in the park there is required a minimum payment of the ongoing nightly rate for two persons.
If hiring a BAYFC park owned van a minimum payment of the ongoing daily rate plus 2 persons is required. Long weekends require a minimum payment of 3 nights.
In order to accommodate large families P1, P2, P3, Rooms C1 and C2 are to have a minimum of 4 persons.
- During the Peak Season the maximum occupancy and booking period is 14 consecutive nights.
- Standard check in time is after 2pm
- Checkout requires all vehicles to be off the campground by 10.00am
- Late checkout can be arranged with the Manager and fees apply.
- If the required deposit is not received within 7 days from the date of making the booking request the booking will automatically be cancelled.
- The SDA Church or BAYFC Manager is not required to issue notice before cancelling a booking due to the lack of the required deposit payment when it is due in clause 3.1. However, the BAYFC Manager will attempt to contact the applicant by phone prior to cancellation.
- The required deposit is non-refundable or transferable under any circumstance except where the BAYFC campground and facilities is closed by the SDA Church or the BAYFC Manager.
- Refunds will not be provided for persons expelled from the campground as a result of the failure to comply with the BAYFC Rules and Conditions of Stay.